Jun 3, 2010

SENSUAL ~ Feel The Miracle


Japan No.1 Skin Whitening Solution

Sensual Chamomile Toner
Activates the skin natural functions. It has a revitalizing moisturizing and relaxing effect.

Sensual Whitening Lotion & Whitening Cream
A skin lightening complex formulation that gradually lightens skin, fades age spots, pigmentations, freckles, scars and refine pores. Leaving a smooth and radiant complexion.


Key benefits
Visible result within 7 days
No side effect
No peeling
No harmful chemical
Suitable for all skin types


Recommended for
Dull and Uneven Tone Skin
Acne / Pimple Scars Skin
Pigmentations / Freckles / Age Spots Skin
Whitening Treatment


How to Use
1.Apply light amount of Sensual Chamomile Toner dabbing till absorb in the morning and evening.

Recommended for night treatment
2.Apply light amount of Sensual Whitening Lotion dabbing till absorb.
3.Followed by very light spread of Sensual Whitening Cream over skin.


Imported by Sensere Marketing
Website: http://www.sensere.com/
(Trademark)


Country of Origin
Made in Japan
(Salon Brand Beauty Product)


Chamomile Toner 120ml


Whitening Lotion 40ml


Whitening Cream 35g


Product Price Range: RM128.00/S$54.00 - RM208.00/S$87.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Lilian Ong said...

I have never been blessed with beautiful looking skin since I was a teenager despite the many beauty products I have tried. When May recommended me the whitening range, I was still skeptical about how much it could do for my “stubborn” skin but still I decided to give her my support since this is her new venture into the business. After one month of using the product, I was pleasantly surprise to see an improvement in the overall texture of my skin which was noticed by my colleagues as well. Now my once acne-proned skin appears to be much fairer and smoother. So, for all those who have given up hope on having a beautiful looking skin, I urge you to try out this range of product to see and feel its effectiveness for yourself. So my motto now is “Use it to believe it”!